Here are the latest developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak in Snohomish County and Washington, and links to more information. Do you have a question about the outbreak? Maybe we can get it answered. Email us.
The latest data
Last updated April 12, 2022
The count of cases and deaths is a moving target, with jurisdictions reporting sometimes-contradictory numbers. Ours might not match what other media are reporting.
• Cumulative cases statewide since January 2020: 1,467,059
— Fatalities statewide: 12,566
• Cumulative cases in Snohomish County: 151,259
— Fatalities in Snohomish County: 1,123
— Currently hospitalized: 14
— Hospitalized and on ventilators: 1
• Cumulative vaccine doses given in Snohomish County: 1,467,521
— Fully vaccinated: 575,552
— Received booster shot: 310,914
• VaccinateWA vaccine finder: (Unofficial, volunteer-run)
• Snohomish Health District: Coronavirus home | Vaccine info | Case count info | General virus info | FAQ | Schools and child care | Blog with updates | Questions: Email or call 800-525-0127, then press #