These 8 habits will greatly improve your life if you practise them at least once a week:
1. At least once a week, call or write to people you have not spoken to for a while.
2. Exercise to the fullest. Once a week, challenge yourself to work out so that your whole body is aching the next day. That way, you’ll feel like you’re making progress.
3. Get your productivity services in order (diary, calendar, notes system).
4. At least once a week, do an audit of your finances. Check if you have enough money on your card, if there are any unexpected expenses, etc.
5. Plan and implement some new and exciting activities with others.
6. Do something creative for yourself every week.
7. At least once a week, do something on your own.
8. Improve some part of your life, even just a little. Small steps like this make up a big picture of progress.